Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

NYC Liquid Lipshine in Rivington Rose

N.Y.C Liquid Lipshine

I have been testing this gloss out for a long time, and I've gotta say I'm not too impressed. On the packaging it says it to be a "non sticky" gloss but that is NOT the case. It is a really thick and sticky gloss. Also when I tried to remove it, it left a sticky residue on my lips. :(



One thing that I AM impressed with however is the pigmentation. As you can see in the swatch above it is a gorgeous berry color. The shade is so beautiful, and I think I would love it so much if only it weren't for the stickiness...

Overall, I didn't like this gloss. However if you are one who likes a thicker, stickier gloss ( to each his own :) ) then you might want to check this out. It retails on the N.Y.C website for $2.49.

1/5 Star Rating


No comments:

Post a Comment